Book a course
Choosing a course depends on your study objectives – whether you’re aiming to improve your general, business or academic English skills, take your IELTS exam or study a university degree.
On application, you’ll receive a personal welcome from either the Head of ELC, Monika Wierzanska-Villar, or one of your future ELC teachers, who’ll guide you through our courses and help you decide which is best suited to you.
Year-round courses (2-44 weeks)
Enjoy practical English language tuition: improving your reading, writing, speaking and listening skills or preparing for an IELTS exam.
Designed specifically for students who hold an offer for a degree programme at Regent’s or any other English-speaking university.
Explore London during the summer while improving your reading, writing, speaking and listening skills or preparing for an IELTS exam.
Longer 6-12 week online courses are designed specifically for students who can’t travel to our London campus.
Tailor-made courses are available for individuals (one-to-one learning) or groups of more than 10 students.
Your course fee will include:
- A personalised English Language Centre induction
- All English language lessons
- Access to the University library and virtual learning environment
- Extra-curricular activities (weekly Conversation Club, Language Doctor class, London trips)
- Access to Regent's Student Support services
- Course materials: one coursebook* and supplementary handouts
- Course certificate and monthly progress reports
*Please note, only one course book will be included in your course fee. If you move from one level to the next, you will be required to purchase a new book for your level, costing approximately £35.
This information is applicable to all English language courses apart from online courses and private and group bookings. For more information, get in touch via email: [email protected]