Regent’s University London’s policies, procedures, instructions and financial statements are listed here.
Please be advised that this page is continuously being updated as more policies are either developed or renewed.
- Academic freedom and collegiality - Policy statement (PDF)
- Data Protection Policy (PDF)
- Gender Pay Gap Report 2018 (PDF)
- IT Acceptable Use Policy (PDF)
- Modern Slavery Statement (PDF)
- Social Media Community Guidelines (PDF)
- Student Handbook (PDF)
- Whistleblowing Policy (PDF)
- Transparency Policy (PDF)
Under the terms of the Charities Act 1993, as amended by the Charities Act 2006, the University allows members of the public to inspect the statement of accounts during normal working hours and make a summary available on the University's website.