Student Support Regent's University London

Student support

student support

Student Support

Our Student Support team is here to help you adjust and get the most out of life at Regent’s and in London. We understand that to do well at university, students will often need different kinds of support at different times.

Our team offers a comprehensive range of information, support and specialist advice to help you with any matter, whether it is personal, practical or academic. We are here to provide you with help and advice whenever you need it.