Become a Regent's mentor
Regent’s mentoring programme offers the opportunity for our alumni and friends of the University to share their professional and personal experience and expertise with our current Regent’s students. The connections made in the programme help prepare our students for a successful future and leave a lasting impact on our campus community.
The programme offers our students an insight into the world of work, helping with the transition from student to working graduate, and developing professional skills and commercial awareness.
Contact [email protected] to register your interest or for further details.A guide for mentors and mentees
Connecting with the global Regent’s alumni community brings a whole host of benefits, including:
- Invitations to exclusive alumni events, including reunions and Regent’s Club gatherings
- Opportunities for professional development, including networking sessions, our informative academic lecture series, and access to expert careers advice
- Free alumni publications and a monthly e-newsletter to keep you in contact with news from your alumni community
- Access to the university library and other valuable university resources
- Opportunities to volunteer as a mentor, event organiser or guest speaker
Stay involved and make the most of this exclusive and close network of friends and business contacts worldwide. All you have to do is keep us informed of your contact details and email address after graduation and beyond.Stay connected