At Regent's, we take applications throughout the year, meaning you can apply directly at any time – removing the pressure of strict deadlines. Just follow these simple steps:
1) Choose your course
Browse through our courses and find one that best suits you:
Can't decide? Get in touch and we'll give you a call back to discuss your options and help you with your next steps.
2) Prepare your documents
Before you apply it's important to have your supporting documents ready – we'll ask you to upload these as evidence. They'll include:
- A copy of your passport's photo ID page
- Proof of your English language proficiency (IELTS or similar)
- Proof of your academic qualifications
- A 300–500 (UG courses) or 500-700 (PG courses) word personal statement
Reference letters aren't required – unless asked for beforehand by our Admissions team. Please upload your documents to the appropriate section of the application form.
3) Start your application
On your course page, click 'apply now' and select your start date – you'll be taken to our online form, where you'll create an account and begin your application, adding:
- Your personal details and nationality
- Your contact details (email, address, telephone number)
- Your academic and English language qualifications
- Whether you'd like to apply for Regent's accommodation
If you've applied for a design course, you might also be asked to submit a portfolio to be reviewed by our academics – see here for more information and guidance.
4) Receive an offer
There are two types of offers you can receive from us – details of which will be provided in your offer letter, sent to you via email:
- Conditional: we need some more information before we offer you a place
- Unconditional: you can start your next steps towards enrolling
If we've given you a conditional offer, and therefore need to see a few more documents, you can upload those to your applicant portal.
5) Pay your deposit
Once you have met your conditions in your offer letter, you'll need to accept and confirm your place by paying a non-refundable tuition fee deposit, which will be counted towards your tuition fees. To do this, you'll need to log into your applicant portal, go to Payment > Deposit Payment > and follow the steps provided. Click here for detailed instructions.
6) Apply for your visa – international students only
Before you make your visa application, you MUST have a Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies (CAS) from us – an electronic document confirming you've met our requirements and hold sufficient funds. You'll receive a link to an external platform, Enroly, where you'll fill in a form with:
- Your name, birthday, contact details, passport number
- When you’re planning to travel to the UK – and from where?
- How you intend to fund your studies and living costs
- If you've previously been refused a visa – and if so, why?
Once you receive your CAS, you can apply for your visa from the UKVI – the earliest you can apply is six months before your course starts, and you MUST apply within six months of receiving your CAS. Discover more about the application process.
7) Enrol online
Once your documents have been verified and you've paid your deposit, we'll contact you with instructions on how you can enrol online. This is a really important step as you won’t be able to access you classes and timetables until it’s done.
During the process you'll pay the remainder of your tuition fees (or start a payment plan), configure your IT account, update your details and order your student ID. The earlier you enrol, the better – enabling you to book your transport and accommodation, knowing that your spot is secure.
8) Register on campus
Your last step before becoming a Regent's student is to register on campus – you'll have your physical documents approved, collect your Biometric Residence Permit (if needed), and pick up your student ID.
Registration takes place during Welcome Week – an opportunity to explore campus, join social events, learn more about your course and, most importantly, make new friends!