Amelia is an existential psychotherapist with an expertise in secondary mental health within an NHS setting. She also runs her own private practice.
- Certificate in Existential Supervision and Group Leadership, New School of Psychotherapy and Counselling
- ADEP, Regent's School of Psychotherapy & Psychology, Regent's University London
- MA, Psychotherapy and Counselling, Regent's University London
- BA (Honours), French Language and Literature, Sheffield University
Relevant Past Employment
- 2010 – current, Visiting Lecturer on the Foundation, Regent's School of Psychotherapy & Psychology, Regent's University, London
- 2010 – current, Private Practice, London
- 2006 – current, Honorary Psychotherapist, Edgware Community Hospital, London
Research interests include the effectiveness of psychotherapy in practice; the comparative benefits of different modalities as delivered to patients within the NHS.
- Member of UKCP
- Member of BACP
- Member of SEA
Teaching & Course Development
- Visiting Lecturer on Foundation in Psychotherapy and counselling