Jenny is Pathway Leader for Design Management on the Business and Management (BAM) Programme and is a Marketing Lecturer in the BAM faculty. In her role as Deputy Programme Director on the Business and Global Management programme, Jenny is also in charge of Level 4 and 5 students and deals with issues around employability and the marketing of the programme. Additionally, Jenny has a background in tourism and worked overseas for First Choice Holidays.
- MA – Marketing, University of Bradford School of Management, 2000-2001
- BA (Hons), 2,2 – German Studies with Italian subsidiary including one year spent as an ERASMUS student in Tϋbingen, Germany, Goldsmiths' College, University of London, 1993-1997
Relevant Past Employment
- 2015 - current, Deputy Programme Director, BAGM and Pathway Leader for Design Management
- 2010 – current, Lecturer in Marketing and Pathway Leader for Marketing, Regent's University London.
- 2003 – 2010, Lecturer – Marketing, Department of Business, Management and Marketing, Leeds Trinity & All Saints College.
- 2001 – 2002, Management Trainee (Sales and Marketing), Weetabix
- 1997 – 2000, Holiday sales representative, later resort manager, First Choice Ltd
Jenny has experience of supervising dissertations at both Undergraduate and Postgraduate levels.
Jenny will be undertaking a PHD from January 2016 onwards on the topic Sensory and Neuro marketing in the luxury perfume and cosmetics industry. Jenny will also be taking the PGCLTHE course designed through Regent's University London.
- Fellow, Higher Education Academy
- Institute of Interactive and Direct Marketing : Associate Member - Lifetime Member
Teaching & Course Development
Jenny was responsible for helping to develop the newly validated MAMBIT Programme which is due to run from 2012. Jenny has also been involved in the joint validation of the BAGM programme and as Pathway Leader for Marketing has written five new modules for this programme.