One of the best things about Regent’s is the people and the real sense of community. There’s a great support network and a drive to provide students an outstanding service and experience.Sanjay Parmar, Assistant Registrar, Student Immigration & Compliance Service
Regent's University London is committed to attracting and retaining the best academic and professional services staff to deliver our academic vision and to support all areas of the University.
To sustain our growth we need high-calibre academics, teachers, researchers and support staff to work full-time or part-time on our central London campus.
'Expect the Exceptional'
Regent's University London is a private university with a stunning Central London campus, right in the heart of Royal Regent's Park. We offer a premium undergraduate and postgraduate education that begins with the individual - focussing on each student's talent, potential and aspirations.
Personalised education is what we do. We believe that every student is unique and exceptional, and so too is every Regent's experience. We have long-established strengths in business, management, liberal arts, creativity and design, languages, psychology and psychotherapy, and we're developing more programmes in technology and entrepreneurship.
We are one of the most internationally diverse universities in the UK, drawing students from 140 countries around the world. Our mission is to Develop Tomorrow's Global Leaders and a Regent's education is designed to create changemakers that have a positive impact on the world.
We ourselves are determined to live up to that mission by developing an organisational structure and 'operating system' that is fit for the times we live in. We've embarked on an exciting change agenda (implementing a flatter, agile structure, devising new ways of working, developing an ambitious growth plan), all accelerated by our joining Galileo Global Education - a major, multinational educational provider comprising 120,000 students across 45 institutions in 13 countries.
This is an exciting time to be joining a distinctive UK university with an ambitious change agenda and the support of a major, multinational educational provider.
Regent’s will determine which posts are eligible for sponsorship under the Home Office Skilled Worker visa route. A successful candidate seeking sponsorship for an eligible post will be required to pay for the associated costs with regard to their Visa application. Regent’s will only pay for employer related sponsorship costs.
Regent’s is a friendly place to work and we welcome people from all walks of life. We have five core values which are the pillars on which we stand:
Rewards and Benefits
As part of our commitment, we offer a reward package that includes:
- A competitive salary
- Membership of a group personal pension scheme with a 7% minimum contribution by the University, with up to 10% contribution by the University
- Access to Regent's Rewards, an extensive employee discount service on everyday shopping, eating out and entertainment
- £3 a day allowance to spend in the University’s catering outlets
- Tax-efficient salary sacrifice cycle purchase through Cyclescheme
- Travel to work loans up to £10,000 covering daily travel costs
- Death in service benefits of 3 times an employee’s salary
- Charities Aid Foundation Give As You Earn with salary sacrifice
- 30 days' leave, plus public holidays, and discretionary closure days at Christmas
- Up to two additional days' leave a year for charitable activities
- Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption leave
- Individual personal development plans, with a commitment to learning and development and research, including a range of in-house courses
- Up to 50% reduction on Regent’s University London course fees for staff members and their families
- Funding for membership of relevant professional bodies
- Free evening language classes (free places are subject to availability)
- Benenden medical cover – access to medical services where there is delay in receiving NHS treatment
- A health cash plan covering everyday health costs, including dental expenses, which can be extended to cover your dependents
- An employee assistance programme offering counselling, legal and financial advice
- Reduced tickets to Regent’s Park Open Air Theatre
- 20% staff discount on food and soft beverages in Regent’s Bar and Kitchen in Regent’s Park Inner Circle
- Free access to download and install Microsoft Office Suite and antivirus protection for Windows and Mac computers, tablets and mobiles
Further details are available from Human Resources.
Contact HR & Recruitment
Human Resources Department,
Regent’s University London
London, NW1 4NS
To browse current vacancies or to apply, visit our jobs portal.