At Regent's, we have a bold mission of reimagining education and we're looking for talented and passionate people to help us do that. We're ambitious, collaborative and curious in how we approach our work, each other, and the education and experience we give our students. Care to join us?
At Regent’s, we’re reimagining higher education. For a different generation, in a whole new world. Through brilliant teaching and transformative learning, we’re cultivating globally minded graduates to bring purpose and passion to people and planet.
Here, higher education isn’t all about lecture halls and essay-writing – for us, it’s about learning-by-doing, from some of the best in the business, through real-world projects. We partner with many of the world’s leading organisations and brands – bringing them into our classrooms, exposing you to live challenges that bring your studies to life, helping you build connections and map out your future.
Our future-facing curriculum, intimate campus environment, high-value networks and vibrant culture of challenge and collaboration all combine to support our students’ personal and professional development. We have industry connections at the highest level and a growing reputation as a launchpad for creative founders.
Whilst proudly international in outlook, our intimate campus feels like a home away from home. Here, you’ll never be just another face in the crowd. Throughout your Regent’s experience, you’ll be supported by personal tutors and experts, who provide tailored help, study support and career guidance.
Set in 11 acres of private gardens within Regent’s Park, we're in the heart of one of the world’s greatest cities – brimming with opportunity and inspiration.
It’s this combination of place, scale, cosmopolitanism and educational approach that makes Regent’s unique. It enables us to offer what we believe is a higher education fit for the times we’re in: a world of unbridled change, uncertainty and possibility.
Our values: The Regent's Way
At Regent's, our ambition is to be a workplace and a community where people thrive and love coming to work. Monday mornings should fill all of us with excitement for what we can achieve together in the coming week.
Our values reflect our identity as a diverse community with unique strengths. We're serious about continuously improving and cultivating possibility - both in the day-to-day and at a strategic level.
The Regent’s Way inspires our ways of working and underpins the culture we want to foster.
- We strive for excellence – for ourselves and for Regent’s
- We don’t fear failure; we learn from it
- We challenge ourselves and others with the goal to improve
- We believe we’re better together
- We create synergy when we collaborate
- We celebrate team and collective success
- We're curious – about other people, cultures and ideas
- We’re inclusive and welcome different perspectives
- We encourage continuous learning and growth – in ourselves and in our students
Rewards and Benefits
As part of our commitment, we offer a reward package that includes:
- A competitive salary
- Membership of a group personal pension scheme with a 7% minimum contribution by the University, with up to 10% contribution by the University
- Access to Regent's Rewards, an extensive employee discount service on everyday shopping, eating out and entertainment
- £6 a day allowance to spend in the University’s catering outlets, plus free tea and coffee in our staff hubs
- Tax-efficient salary sacrifice cycle purchase through Cyclescheme
- Travel to work loans up to £10,000 covering daily travel costs
- Death in service benefits of 3 times an employee’s salary
- Charities Aid Foundation Give As You Earn with salary sacrifice
- 30 days' leave, plus public holidays, and discretionary closure days at Christmas
- Up to two additional days' leave a year for volunteering
- Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption leave
- Individual personal development plans, with a commitment to learning and development and research, including a range of in-house courses
- Up to 50% reduction on Regent’s University London course fees for staff members and their families
- Funding for membership of relevant professional bodies
- Free evening language classes (subject to availability)
- Benenden medical cover – access to medical services where there is delay in receiving NHS treatment
- A health cash plan covering everyday health costs, including dental expenses, which can be extended to cover your dependents
- An employee assistance programme offering counselling, legal and financial advice
- Reduced tickets to Regent’s Park Open Air Theatre
- 20% staff discount on food and soft beverages in Regent’s Bar and Kitchen in Regent’s Park Inner Circle
- Free access to download and install Microsoft Office Suite and antivirus protection for Windows and Mac computers, tablets and mobiles
Further details are available from Human Resources.
If you need a visa to work in the UK
Only some posts at Regent’s are eligible for sponsorship under the Home Office Skilled Worker visa route. If you're unsure if a role you're interested in is eligible for sponsorship, please contact our recruitment team at [email protected].
If you are successful in getting a job at Regent's which is eligible for sponsorship, you will be required to pay for the cost of your visa application yourself. Regent’s will only pay for employer-related sponsorship costs.