Many Regent’s University London business and management students have the opportunity to graduate with Chartered Management Institute (CMI) membership, providing recognition and endorsement from the UK’s prestigious, professional body for managers and leaders.
The following programmes are accredited by the Chartered Management Institute (CMI).
• MA Management
• MA International Business
• MA Luxury Brand Management
• MSc. Digital Marketing and Analytics
• MSc. Oil and Gas Trade Management
• MSc. Marketing Psychology
If you choose to join as a student affiliate member of the Institute (postgraduate students have a specific period to register) and upon completion of mapped modules within the MA / MSc programmes, student will receive a CMI Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership.
Affiliate CMI student members benefit from:
• Access to CMI resources to help you get better results in your essays and projects.
• Tools to help you discover the right career and to give you the best chance of success when you enter the workplace.
• Future Leaders network for graduates and young professionals to get a career head-start
• CMI Mentoring from managers across industries.
• Regional events and activities to bring together professionals in your area.
• ACMI letters can be used after your name
CMI after you graduate
• A qualification that is recognised across the world
• ACMI letters can be used after your name and the possibility of membership upgrade to Full member (MCMI)
• Opportunity to become a Chartered Manager