We’re proud of our student experience here at Regent’s, and we ensure you have the tools you need to succeed in your studies and beyond.
But we can’t do it alone – we need your voice.
That’s where the NSS comes in. This week, you’ll receive an invitation to take part in the nationwide survey and make your voice heard. Tell us the changes you want around campus. Tell us how we can improve your learning experience.
This is our fourth year of the survey, and with your help, we can make this our biggest yet!
Here’s a snapshot of what we’ve achieved so far:
- Together we ensured students can get academic support at multiple levels, from module and personal tutors, to academic skills advisers and the Student Hub
- Together we invited more external guests to give workshops and deepen our industry connections
- Together we improved marking turnaround time so you get the feedback you need
- Together we launched our new website to strengthen communication between students and staff
- Together we opened the Hive: a place where students can practice their entrepreneurial skills.
But the work isn’t over yet. We can achieve a lot more by working together.
Take part in the NSS this year and shape the future of Regent’s. Tell us what you want to see.
Because we can’t do it alone – we need your help.