Your student ID card is proof you are a registered Regent's student. It also helps you access our campus, swipe into your timetabled classes and helps us monitor your attendance.
All students are issued with a student ID card to use when they are on campus. You'll also use your ID card to:
- Borrow books from the Library on campus
- Use the printing and photocopying services
- Pay for food and drink while on campus.
How do I order my student ID card?
If you're a new student, you'll be asked to upload a photo when you do your online enrolment. We'll use this for your ID card.
Please upload a passport size photograph in JPEG format. Your photograph must be clear and include your head and shoulders. You must be facing forward and looking straight at the camera like you would in a passport photo.
Your card will be ready for collection when you arrive to register on campus.
To order a new or replacement ID card:
- Please complete this form. You'll need to upload a recent passport-style photograph that shows your head and shoulders.
- Next, make your payment via Regent's online store.
- Once you have submitted the form and made your payment, our security team will confirm your collection date via email.
Please present evidence of payment to Reception staff upon collection.