Julia Rédei joined Regent's University London in 2003. Since then she has been teaching German for Business and started to supervise undergraduate dissertations in 2010.
Previously, Julia also worked at the London Business School, King's College London. Between 1992 and 1996 Julia lived in New York City where she worked as Language Manager at Bowne International, a financial printer and as Coordinator of Corporate Programs at China Institute.
Julia has a keen interest in Asia. She speaks Mandarin Chinese fluently and lived in China between 1984 and 1986. Since then she has travelled, worked and studied in South East Asia, Japan and most recently India. She is very interested in Eastern thought and religions.
- Master in Public Administration, Kennedy School of Government, Harvard University, USA, 1992
- MA, Chinese Studies, Political Science and Public Law, Bonn University, Germany, 1989
Relevant Past Employment
- 2004 – 2008, German Lecturer, King's College London and London Business School
- 2000 – current, Self-employed Language Trainer
- 1995 – 1996, Language Manager, Bowne & Co., Inc., New York.
- 1992 – 1994, Coordinator of Corporate Programs, China Institute, New York.
Globalization, Migration studies, Mindfulness in Higher Education.
Teaching & Course Development
- German for Business: Regent's University London, London Business School
- Legal German: College of Law, City law firms
- German for Business (BAIB)