Regent's University London is an exceptionally good university – offering small classes and personal attention; beautiful campus grounds in the heart of London; state of the art facilities; access to exclusive internships and industry networks; an international student body and attentive staff who truly care about your future success.
- Learn in a nurturing, personalised environment – ranked #4 in London for learning community and #6 for student satisfaction (National Student Survey, 2021)
- Build & launch your business – we're the UK university with the highest percentage of founders: 12% of graduates form their own companies (resume.io 2021)
- Connect with influential industry leaders – work with leaders of global brands (like Harrods, Walpole, McLaren) on live projects, pitches, workshops and internships
- Experience new opportunities – with internships and adventures on your doorstep, it's no surprise London is ranked the world's best city for students (QS, 2022)
- Achieve your goals – our alumni feature in Vogue, Forbes 30 under 30 and TIME Magazine ‘genius’ companies lists.
At Regent's, everything we do is centred around your individual goals – identifying the support you need to thrive and reach your full potential.
You'll have the opportunity to learn, network, test ideas, launch businesses and let your creativity shine in a safe haven in the heart of London – joining our international, highly entrepreneurial student body who strive to make a difference.
What our students say
Megan Felton, America
For me, the spirit of Regent's means friendship, entrepreneurship and support. I wouldn't have been given the opportunity to start my business in London without the support of the luxury brand management and careers staff. I also met my amazing business partner and best friend at Regent’s, and wouldn’t be here without her by my side!
MA Luxury Brand Management
Co-founder of Lion/ne
York Zucchi, Switzerland
I’ve never come across such dedicated, passionate, involved and caring individuals. I paid the fees once and got a lifetime concierge service – at no extra cost. It's the best investment I've ever made!
BA International Business
Co-founder of SME Movement, ex-Goldman Sachs
Shayan Mahmud, Pakistan
Regent’s really fosters an entrepreneurial spirit – work placements, language classes, exposure to networks. In fact, my dissertation was the first business plan for my digital marketing company.
BA International Business
Co-founder of Eikon7, Director of ProPakistani – featured in Forbes' 30 Under 30 Asia 2021
Kosara Dangić Melentijević, Serbia
Regent's has an amazing mix of cultures that shape your interpersonal experience, which is so important in today's business for planning how your product can be successful in various markets.
BA (Hons) International Business (French)
Co-founder and co-owner of the Kabinet Brewery
Sebastian Totte, Belgium/France
Regent's allows you to have an excellent education, with inspiring professors, in a beautiful location in central London. To me, the spirit of Regent's means pursuing your passions in a supportive community.
BA (Hons) Management (Marketing with Media Communications)
Strategic Partner Manager, Meta Audience Network (ex-Facebook)
Senior leaders of global brands have come on board to collaborate on our promise to deliver a well-connected, industry-led education for our students: