Welcome to Regent's
Starting a course at university might seem daunting but don’t worry we’re here to help you through every stage of the process.
Enrolment is the process of confirming all your personal details with us, paying your tuition fees and confirming your qualifications so we can register you as a student at Regent’s.
To complete the process there are four steps all our new students need to do. Please take the time to read through this information carefully and complete all the steps below. We're here to help you and answer any questions you might have about becoming a student at Regent's. Please reach out to our team at [email protected] for support.
Enrolment process checklist
Step 1. Complete your online enrolment.
Step 2. Pay your tuition fees.
Step 3. Provide verified qualification documents. You might not be required to complete this step, please check our verified qualification instructions to find out whether this applies to you.
Step 4. If you hold a Student visa, ensure that you have completed this process.
Once you have completed all the steps above, you can sit back and relax. If you haven't already, you'll soon receive an email with a link to your IT Induction, information about how to make the most of your experience at Regent’s, and details about the Welcome Week programme.
Download the Regent's app
When you have your IT account set up, you can access the Regent's University London app. It gives you quick access to all the benefits exclusively available to you as a student.
With the Regent's app, you'll be the first to know what's happening on campus, get live updates on lectures and seminars in your personal timetable, and connect with Regent’s on social.
- Access your timetable, assignments and required reading for classes
- Be the first to find out what's happening on campus, access exclusive events and find your Regent's community
- Find everything you need on campus, whether it's your seminar room or just a great spot for coffee
- Get one-to-one guidance for getting the most out of your studies. From something as simple as getting yourself connected to our campus WiFi, to the big stuff like hacking your career and achieving your academic goals, we're here to help
- Find support and guidance for your wellness, including advice on keeping yourself healthy and what to do if you need help with your mental health
Get ready for Welcome Week
We are excited to welcome you onto Regent’s campus in September 2022 for our Welcome Weeks.
Undergraduate Welcome Week
Postgraduate Welcome Week
If you have any queries, please contact our friendly team at the Student Hub.