Students from all over the world are invited compete in the annual Regent’s International School Competitions in association with Bloomsbury Publishing. These competitions are aimed at pre-degree students of all nationalities and following last year’s success where we had 36 entries across four categories, we are now accepting submissions for the following seven categories for the 2019/20 academic year:
- Acting (My Shakespeare)
- Filmmaking (My City)
- Fashion Design (Wearable Architecture)
- Interior Design (In-between Spaces)
- Graphic & Digital Design (Cultural Capital 2025)
- Screenwriting (Time)
- Fashion Marketing (Green Marketing)
Taking part in the Regent’s International School Competitions, is an exciting opportunity and will give your students a stage to exhibit their final projects amongst industry professionals and academics whilst helping to enhance their creative portfolios when applying to study at university. The shortlisted students will be invited to our prestigious end of year event on our Regent’s Park campus, where the winners will be announced. Exciting prizes are also on offer to all shortlisted entrants and their schools.
How can your school get involved?
- Find out more about the winners, shortlisted students and schools at Regent’s International Competition 2018/19
- If you have any questions about this year’s competitions, please do not hesitate to contact us at [email protected]
- As always we are happy to support your school by offering our staff to deliver guest lectures at your institution and taster days at our Central London studios in Regent’s Park and Marylebone. Please contact [email protected] for further details.
- All entries must be registered by 17:00 GMT on Friday 28 January 2020.
- All entries must submit their work to [email protected] by 17:00 GMT on 28th February 2020.